- Provide artists with educational, networking, sales and marketing
- Serve as an artist advocate group and protect their social, economic,
and professional interests.
- Preserve and revitalize traditional Haudenosaunee art forms.
- Monitor the marketplace for counterfeit goods and ensure that
authentic native-made art is sold in an appropriate manner.
- Heighten consumer awareness of Haudenosaunee art and educate
consumers to recognize the value and importance of
purchasing authentic native-made art.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of issues relevant to the
Haudenosaunee arts community.
- Encourage the community, especially youth, to get involved and
participate in arts programs and education.
- Raise the local, regional and national profile of Haudenosaunee
artists and traditional cultural art forms.
Inspiring The Next Seven Generations – Pass It On